November 14, 2011

New Web Site

I keep opening this blog post with the same sentence; "It's been a long time since I've posted". Since that is a true statement why break the streak.

It's been a long time since I've posted and there has been allot going on to catch you up, and like I've said before.......I'm going to start posting more frequently.

The first thing to discuss is our new Logan Mountain Bike web page. We have a new site with a new look and better content. Check out the link and let us know what you think(please keep in mind it is not complete yet). We hope to have profiles, up to date race course info, picture slide show and a section dedicated to places we like to ride (more on that later).

Next topic..............well we better save that for a new post so I'll have something to write about. Here is a little of what is to come.
  • New trail at the Chief Logan Recreation Center
  • Trail work season begins the Sunday after Thanksgiving.......extending the Wildcat!
  • Places we like to ride
  • Tentative date of Chief Logan race next season
Check back soon to here more about these exciting topics!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment